I am active in my personal and professional development and attend a variety of relevant training courses each year on different issues.
- Level III Counselling Diploma – Salford College
- Advance certificate in Therapeutic Group Work – Salford College
- Training for Trainers: Mental health and young people, Leeds.
- Complex Trauma and Dissociation: working towards recovery, Leeds
- Various short courses ongoing on different aspects of mental health
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy [BACP] and abide by their code of ethics. This can be found on the BACP website.
I work from a lovely, discreet room in Hebden Bridge. A 10 minute walk from the train station with parking on site. Access to the building is being improved and the room will be wheelchair accessible sometime in 2019.